Meetings and Incentive Travel
Whether you are designing an incentive travel program or planning a national sales meeting, we blend unparalleled service with turnkey planning. Our goal is to offer you the convenience of one-stop shopping coupled with a highly personalized experience.
Consider Travel 100 Group for your next...
- Rewards Trip
- Incentive Travel Program
- Sales Meeting
- Executive Retreat
- Board Meeting
- Product Launch
- Special Event
Comprehensive expertise delivers superior results.
Below is an overview of our services.
- Agenda development aligned with event objectives
- Detailed budget development and ongoing budget management
- Destination search, domestic or international
- Hotel contract negotiations
- Web based attendee registration
- Hotel rooming management
- Air transportation management and booking
- Audio-visual specifications, contracting, and management
- Award and gift recommendations and sourcing
- Entertainment sourcing and contracting
- Keynote speaker sourcing and contracting
- Food and beverage menu design
- Promotional campaigns
- Graphic material development, e.g., agendas, nametags, welcome letters
- Ground transportation logistics
- On-site event management and staffing; professional and presentable
- Post-event management, including invoice reconciliation and budget review
- Special event design, installation and management
- Presentation content development
- Presenter training and rehearsal
The word journey suggests the idea of a somewhat prolonged traveling for a specific object, leading a person to pass directly from one point to another. In a tour, we take a roundabout course from place to place, more commonly for pleasure, though sometimes on business. An excursion is usually a brief tour or trip for pleasure, health, etc. To Journey is the act of traveling from one place to another, a trip. A process or course likened to traveling; a passage: the journey of life.